Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
In-Sha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
NOTE:- Nowadays, children are being spoilt with love and affection while the parents console themselves by saying that the child will behave when he grows up. One should remember that if the foundation is not straight, the building will also be crooked. Therefore, it is necessary to inculcate good character into the child from the very beginning so that one may not regret later.
It is mentioned in the Hadith that on removing one’s clothing recite ‘Bismillah’ as it serves as a barrier between the Shayaateen and human beings. In other words the Shayateen are prevented from viewing the human being. (Hisnul Haseen pg.147 – Urdu)
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: " رُبَّ أَشْعَثَ مَدْفُوعٍ بِالْأَبْوَابِ لَوْ أَقْسَمَ عَلَى اللهِ لَأَبَرَّهُ ". رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ فِي الصَّحِيحِ، عَنْ سُوَيْدِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ
Hadrat Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said, “There are many people that have dishevelled hair, full of dust, turned away from the door, if they take an oath on Allah then He will certainly fulfil it. (Muslim)
Suggested Kitaabs for Reading
- 12 Jamadul Ula 1435 / 13 March 2014 Dua for the Host
- Morning and Evening Duas
- 28 Rabi'ul Awwal 1439 / 17 December 2017 Kitaabul Jannah - The Bounties for the Last Person Entering Jannat Part 2
- 27 Rabi'ul Awwal 1439 / 16 December 2017 Kitaabul Jannah - The Bounties for the Last Person Entering Jannat Part 1
- 26 Rabi'ul Awwal 1439 / 15 December 2017 Kitaabul Jannah - The Bounties for the Believers in Jannat
- The Seven Stages of Salaah
- Notification Services
- A Priceless Treasure Hidden Right Under Our Noses
- 29 Jamadal Ula 1442 / 12 January 2021 Weekly Majlis – Solution to Our Challenges – Having Patience, Establishing Salaah & To Allah Ta'ala We Return
- Ya-Ayyuhan-Nasu’abudu Rabbakum / O mankind! Worship your Rabb