On Air - Live Streaming
Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
I'tikaaf in Ramadaan
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
In-Sha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
NOTE:- Nowadays, children are being spoilt with love and affection while the parents console themselves by saying that the child will behave when he grows up. One should remember that if the foundation is not straight, the building will also be crooked. Therefore, it is necessary to inculcate good character into the child from the very beginning so that one may not regret later.
It is mentioned in the Hadith that on removing one’s clothing recite ‘Bismillah’ as it serves as a barrier between the Shayaateen and human beings. In other words the Shayateen are prevented from viewing the human being. (Hisnul Haseen pg.147 – Urdu)
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: " رُبَّ أَشْعَثَ مَدْفُوعٍ بِالْأَبْوَابِ لَوْ أَقْسَمَ عَلَى اللهِ لَأَبَرَّهُ ". رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ فِي الصَّحِيحِ، عَنْ سُوَيْدِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ
Hadrat Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said, “There are many people that have dishevelled hair, full of dust, turned away from the door, if they take an oath on Allah then He will certainly fulfil it. (Muslim)
Suggested Kitaabs for Reading
- Live Streaming
- 06 Ramadaan 1442 / 19 April 2021 Tafseer of Previous Nights Taraweeh - 6
- About Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdul Hamid Is'haq Sahib (Daamat Barakaatuhum)
- 28 Safar 1440 / 07 November 2018 Sura Inshiraah Ayaat 4 Continued
- 03 Ramadaan 1442 / 16 April 2021 Jummah Bayaan Azaadville - To Honour the Quraan Sharief
- 05 Ramadaan 1442 / 18 April 2021 Islaahi Majlis - Yaum ul Ahad - Ashaar - There in Nobody for Me Besides You Allah
- Ask Islaahi Question
- Ramadaan- The Esteemed & Honourable
- Duas for the Host after Meals