Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
In-Sha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
NOTE:- Nowadays, children are being spoilt with love and affection while the parents console themselves by saying that the child will behave when he grows up. One should remember that if the foundation is not straight, the building will also be crooked. Therefore, it is necessary to inculcate good character into the child from the very beginning so that one may not regret later.
It is mentioned in the Hadith that on removing one’s clothing recite ‘Bismillah’ as it serves as a barrier between the Shayaateen and human beings. In other words the Shayateen are prevented from viewing the human being. (Hisnul Haseen pg.147 – Urdu)
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: " رُبَّ أَشْعَثَ مَدْفُوعٍ بِالْأَبْوَابِ لَوْ أَقْسَمَ عَلَى اللهِ لَأَبَرَّهُ ". رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ فِي الصَّحِيحِ، عَنْ سُوَيْدِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ
Hadrat Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said, “There are many people that have dishevelled hair, full of dust, turned away from the door, if they take an oath on Allah then He will certainly fulfil it. (Muslim)
- Wasaawis / Thoughts
- 18 Rabi'ul Awwal 1442 / 03 November 2020 Weekly Majlis - Reflecting on One's Sins in These Challenging Times to Bring About a Change
- 04 Safar 1443 / 12 September 2021 Monthly Islaahi Majlis Azaadville - The Mercy of Allah Ta'ala & The Effort of Spiritual Reformation
- 07 Safar 1443 / 14 September 2021 Weekly Majlis - A Great Treasure – SUBHANALLAH
- 17 Shawwal 1441 / 09 June 2020 Weekly Majlis - Our Conditions are Due to Our Sins
- What is Islaah
- Daily Wazaaif
- 07 Jamadal Ukhra 1438 / 06 March 2017 Spend Our Time Correctly Before We Have Regrets
- Live Streaming