Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
In-Sha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
NOTE:- Nowadays, children are being spoilt with love and affection while the parents console themselves by saying that the child will behave when he grows up. One should remember that if the foundation is not straight, the building will also be crooked. Therefore, it is necessary to inculcate good character into the child from the very beginning so that one may not regret later.
It is mentioned in the Hadith that on removing one’s clothing recite ‘Bismillah’ as it serves as a barrier between the Shayaateen and human beings. In other words the Shayateen are prevented from viewing the human being. (Hisnul Haseen pg.147 – Urdu)
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: " رُبَّ أَشْعَثَ مَدْفُوعٍ بِالْأَبْوَابِ لَوْ أَقْسَمَ عَلَى اللهِ لَأَبَرَّهُ ". رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ فِي الصَّحِيحِ، عَنْ سُوَيْدِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ
Hadrat Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said, “There are many people that have dishevelled hair, full of dust, turned away from the door, if they take an oath on Allah then He will certainly fulfil it. (Muslim)
Suggested Kitaabs for Reading
- 28 Dhul Qa'dah 1441 / 20 July 2020 Daily Recitation of the 3 Quls
- 29 Rajab 1437 / 07 May 2016 Kitaabul Umoor - Prohibition to Show Open Respect to an Open Sinner and One Who Brings Innovations to Deen
- 27 Ramadaan 1441 / 21 May 2020 After Asr Islaahi Majlis - 27
- Duas for the Host after Meals
- Final Moments of Imaam Muhammad RA & Imaam Yusuf RA
- Fazaa'ile Jumuah / Virtues if Jummah
- The Virtues and Blessings of Durood Shareef and Salaam
- Pride (A killer disease)
- Valuable advices of Hadrat Thanwi RA if one wants to be cured from spiritual remedies
- Moulana Ridwaan Kajee DB