Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
In-Sha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
NOTE:- Nowadays, children are being spoilt with love and affection while the parents console themselves by saying that the child will behave when he grows up. One should remember that if the foundation is not straight, the building will also be crooked. Therefore, it is necessary to inculcate good character into the child from the very beginning so that one may not regret later.
It is mentioned in the Hadith that on removing one’s clothing recite ‘Bismillah’ as it serves as a barrier between the Shayaateen and human beings. In other words the Shayateen are prevented from viewing the human being. (Hisnul Haseen pg.147 – Urdu)
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: " رُبَّ أَشْعَثَ مَدْفُوعٍ بِالْأَبْوَابِ لَوْ أَقْسَمَ عَلَى اللهِ لَأَبَرَّهُ ". رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ فِي الصَّحِيحِ، عَنْ سُوَيْدِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ
Hadrat Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said, “There are many people that have dishevelled hair, full of dust, turned away from the door, if they take an oath on Allah then He will certainly fulfil it. (Muslim)
Suggested Kitaabs for Reading
- Factors that Lead to Immorality in Society
- 02 Dhul Hijjah 1440 / 04 August 2019 We are Created Solely for the Pleasure of Allah Ta'ala
- 21 Dhul Hijjah 1440 / 23 August 2019 Jummah Bayaan Azaadville - Importance of Namaaz
- Bukhari Khatm
- 19 Dhul Hijjah 1440 / 20 August 2019 Weekly Majlis
- 17 Dhul Hijjah 1440 / 19 August 2019 Dars-e-Quraan Introduction
- 01 Muharram 1439 / 22-09-2017 Jummah Bayaan - Reflecting on the New Hijri Year
- Dua after drinking water
- 16 Safar 1440 / 26 October 2018 Jummah Bayaan Azaadville - Save Yourself & Family from the Fire of Jahannam
- 23 Jamadal Ula 1440 / 29 January 2019 Prescription for One Who Has Lost Hope in Ones Islaah