After the invasion of Afghanistaan in 1424 (2003), a greater dislike developed in me for things that were alien a nd foreign to Islam and Sunnats. Suddenly things that were accepted as the norm or no attention was being paid to them, started to become issues and I started paying attention to them and an attitude started becoming more stronger in me that w e are a unique and different nation and everything of ours must be different and unique, just like Sayyiduna Umar institu ted our Islamic calendar for us and who said, ‘We are a nation whom Allah had given respect through Islam, If we seek respect in anything other than Islam Allah will disgrace us.”
The thing that grabbed my notice was our dressing, that we sho uld not imitate or dress in any way like the non - Muslims, but adhere firmly to the Sunnats of Rasulullahas taught to us by our pious elders and predecessors and that which they practiced and held on to firmly and passionately.
People wearing the long Arab Kurta was not really objectionable by me before this, some students and Ustaads also wore t h e long Arab Kurta before this in the Darul Uloom, but now suddenly, and Allah knows the reason better, it was just not acceptable any more, though many y ears ago, only on one Eid day, I wore such a Kurta and my b rother - in - law Maulana Abbas Zubair Ali D.B. told me, “O you also started wearing those Kurtas.” He said it in such a manner that I never ever thought of wearing it again, in fact till then I used to wea r the Eqaal etc. also on Eid Days - but since then I had given it all up - and dress now, in as far as possible, a simple way following the way of our Ustaads and pious elders of Deoband.
Various aspects of the Sunnat Kurta worn by our Ustaads an d pre - decess ors came to light, I noted them down and perhaps that it be of benefit to others and a guiding little light - I prepared a booklet o f the dressing of our illus trious, beloved and pious elders, I am presenting it to my friends.
We visited South America w ith a delegation from South Africa in 1432 (2011) for the completion of a Hifz Jalsa in Mendoza, San Jose, Venezuela and also the starting of the Aalim Course by the same students.
During this trip we also visited Argentina for the same purpose: promotion of makaatib and establishment of Masaajid. Travelling from Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina to Mar Del Plata, by bus, a journey of about 5/6 hours where Moulana Junaid Moolla was stationed, doing Makaatib / Masaajid work, I managed to complete this kitaab, Alhamdulillah.
On arriving at Mar Del Plata the first thing Moulana Junaid told me was that he saw a dream in which he was in Masji d e Nabawi A laa Sahebehaa Alfa Alfa tahiyataw wa salaama, then I arrived and presented myself in front of Roudha e M ubaarakah to Rasulullaah. Immediately the interpretation of the dream dawned upo n me that I am presenting this K itaab in the honourable service of Rasulul laah! (A sign of acceptance, In sha ’ Allah).
May Allah help and guide us and save us f rom all Fitna . It is not to point fingers at any one or to find fault or score points and least of all that it becomes an unnecessary issue to argue and fight about. We (the Ummat) are facing much more serious matters to be concerned with. May Allah guide us to that which pleases Him most and by which our Aakhirat will be made and secured. Aameen.
- AN E - MAIL SENT TO HAJI ABDUL MANAN ENGINEER OF HARAM SHARIF AND HIS REPLY
- THE KURTA IS ALSO SPOKEN OF IN THE INSTANCE OF YUSUF
- THE IMPORTANCE OF THE SUNNAH OF RASULULLÂH
- LEARN THE SUNNAH FROM OUR LEARNED & PIOUS ELDERS
- TO FOLLOW ACTUAL SUNNAH IN OUR TIMES
- PROOFS OF THE SUNNAT KURTA WORN BY OUR ELDERS
- TA’AAMUL (PRACTISE OF OUR USTAADS, MASHAAIKH & PRE - DECESSORS. THE UNANIMOUS TA’AAMUL OF THE ULAMA AND MASHAAIKH IS ALSO A STRONG DA LEEL (PROOF) OF WHICH THE ACTUAL SUNNAT KURTA IS
- THE KURTA OF OUR ELDERS OF THE DARUL ULOOMS, KHANQAHS AND TABLEEGHI MARAAKIZ
- OUR AKAABIREEN WORE THE SHIN LENGTH KURTA
- ASAATIZAH OF DARUL ULOOMS WORE THE SHIN LENGTH KURTA
- SENIOR SOUTH AFRICAN ULEMA WORE THE SHIN LENGTH KURTA
- THE KURTA OF HADRAT MADANI
- MAULANA INAAM’UL HASSAN SAHEB AND THE DEEP CONCERN FOR THE SUNNAT DRESSING
- OUR ELDERS PERMENENTLY WORE THE SUNNAH KURTA
- MUFTI MAHMOOD HASSAN SAHEB GANGOHI AND DRESSING
- MAULANA YUSUF LUDHYANWI MEETING WITH THE ENGINEER OF THE HARAM OF MAKKAH
- THE DRESSING OF MAULANA ABUL HASSAN ALI NADWI AND MUFTI TAQI UTHMANI SAHEB D.B
- ADORNING OUR ELDER’S CLOTHING
- DRESSING OF THE PEOPLE OF MADINAH
- THE DRESSING OF OUR ULEMA WHO STUDIED OVERSEAS AND THE ULEMA OF THE SUBCONTINENT WHO CAME TO TEACH HERE
- WHY AND WHEN DID OUR KURTA STYLE CHANGE?
- THE KURTA OF RASULULLAH IN AFGHANISTAAN
- USAMA BIN LADEN
- A BRITISH SPY
- LAWRENCE OF ARABIA - LEWIS LE PULDT
- MUFTI RADHA - UL - HAQ SAHEB’S FATWA
- A REAL SUFI – MUJAHID - ATTITUDE
- ONE GREAT BENEFIT OF THE SHIN LENGTH KURTA
- NO SUPERIORITY OF AN ARAB OVER A NON - ARAB
- KURTAS WORN BY PEOPLE OF OTHER COUNTRIES
- HUMILITY IN THE SUNNAT KURTA
- SOME RELEVANT INCIDENTS
- MAULANA SALEEM DHORAT SAHEB OF U.K. NARRATES
- IMMOBIL ITY
- GROUP OF YOUNGSTERS PLAYING SOCCER
- A MEETING
- A DREAM
- THE SUNNAH KURTA
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SUNNAH KURTA
Kitaab PDF Download:
|Kitaabul Libaas.pdf||3.33 MB|