Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
Insha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
After the first night, to invite one’s friends, relatives, family and the poor for the Walimah is Sunnah. It is not necessary to prepare a great amount of food. A little food prepared according to one’s means and feed a few relatives or friends will suffice in fulfilling the Sunnah.
The worst Walimah is that where only the rich and the irreligious are invited and the poor, destitute and the pious are left out.
When intending to copulate with one’s wife, recite this Dua. If he has children then Shaytaan will not be able to overpower them and will not be able to harm them. (Bukhari vol.2 pg.776)
بِسْمِ اللهِ اَللّٰهُمَّ جَنِّبْنَا الشَّيْطَانَ وَجَنِّبِ الشَّيْطَانَ مَا رَزَقْتَنَا
I commence this act in the name of Allah, O Allah, protect us from Shaytaan and keep Shaytaan away from that child that You will grant us.
Hadrat Umar R.A narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam had delivered a Khutbah one day and said, “Beware, worldly possessions are temporary.” The good and the evil eat from it, whereas the hereafter has an appointed time with certainty. In the hereafter the king that has full authority over all things (Allah Ta'ala) will rule and pass judgement. Beware; all types of goodness in its different forms are in Jannat whilst all difficulties in its different forms are in Jahannam.
Suggested Kitaabs for Reading
- Your Servant has Come to Your Threshold with the Hope of Attaining Your Kindness!
- Naye Jaamo Meena Ataa Ho Rahe He
- About Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdul Hamid Is'haq Sahib (Daamat Barakaatuhum)
- 07 Rabi’ul Awwal1438 / 06 December 2016 Weekly Majlis
- The Reality of Tasawwuf
- 04 Rabi’ul Awwal 1438 / 04 December 2016 Monthly Islaahi Majlis Azaadville - Our GREATEST Benefactor Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam
- Daily Wazaaif
- Morning and Evening Duas
- Temptation and getting influenced too easily
- Fearing One's End At All Times