Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
Special Advice's For The Guests of Allah Ta’ala and Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam - When Visiting Baytullah and The Rasool of Allah Ta’ala (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
Insha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
10. The child should be taught how to perform Salaah and the other aspects of Deen when he reaches the age of seven years. (Mishkaat pg.58 vol.1)
11. In order to inculcate the habit of Salaah, the child should be admonished if he is negligent in its performance when he reaches the age of ten years. He should be punished if the need arises. (Mishkaat pg.58 vol.1)
اللّٰهُمَّ اِنِّي أَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ زَوَاْلِ نِعْمَتِكَ وَتَحوُّلِ عَافِيَتِكَ وَفُجَأَةِ نِقْمَتِكَ وَجَمِيْعِ سَخَطِكَ
O Allah! I seek protection in You from all your Ne’mats being snatched away from me, and I seek protection in You from your Aafiyat being changed, and I seek protection from sudden punishment and from all Your displeasure.
عن أبي هريرة وابي خلاّد: أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : إذا رأيتم العبد يعطي زهدا في الدنيا و قلة منطق فاقتربوا منه فإنه يلقي الحكمة (شعب الايمان للبيهقي
Hadrat Abu Hurairah R.A and Hadrat Abu Khallaad R.A narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said, “When you notice that any servant speaks little and is disinclined towards the world then attain closeness to him for verily he has been blessed with wisdom. (Baihaqi)
Suggested Kitaabs for Reading
- The Various Stages of Hidayat
- Duas for the Host after Meals
- Virtues of Zikrullah & Muraaqabah
- 23 Dhul Qa'dah 1438 / 15 August 2017 Weekly Majlis
- Live Streaming
- Fazaa'ile Jumuah / Virtues if Jummah
- Moulana Ridwaan Kajee DB
- Subscribe to our Notification Services
- Morning and Evening Duas
- Sponsoring of Kitaabs - Click here for details